[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 29, Issue 16

Bill Washington bill.washington
Wed Jul 25 01:24:48 UTC 2007

Mike,
    I don't know what chemicals they use in Bondcrete, but is much
cheaper than $80/l - in its liquid form it looks like a white wood glue
- like Selleys Aquadhere, but dries waterproof - it waterproofs the slab
as well as acting as a bonding agent, and is readily available in most
hardware stores in Aus - Bunnings, Mitre 10 ... etc

One correction to my previous email - Sealwell has been bought out or
otherwise changed its name to 'bondall' website
is<http://www.bondall.com.au/Home.htm>

Regards
Bill