[Diy_efi] RE:MH6211

James Holland j_holland
Mon Jun 25 21:22:33 UTC 2007

> You mean info specific to MH6211 or the 68HC11 generally? There should be
> heaps of stuff for the 68HC11. I played with an expanded mode 68HC11 based
> ecu once if you need a hand mate.

I'm looking for specific information on the MH6211. I did a design a good
few years ago using a 68HC811E2 in expanded mode. I'm a hardware designer,
the application software was written by a 'proper' software engineer but I
did write some test software so I have some knowledge of the HC11
architecture. I spent a long time on it using a logic analyzer debugging a
few problems so I know whats involved. I'm sure that there are at least a
couple of people with knowledge of the 6211, its used on a few DSM ECUs. I
was hoping for some tips but I do understand if they don't want to share.
I'm sure that it was hard won knowledge.
I've ordered an Intronix USB logic analyzer. It should be more than capable
of doing the job and is small enough to tuck up under the dashboard :-)
Cheers
James