[Diy_efi] One wire o2 sensor to four wire sensor

Steven P. Donegan steve
Sat Jun 2 23:28:00 UTC 2007

Well - given you are trying to 'retrofit' a system to an original
non-efi vehicle I would suggest you start with using the entire original
set of sensors the ECU is accustomed to. After you have a functional
system you can fill the list in on exactly what you're trying to
accomplish and any/all of us will do our best to help.