[Diy_efi] One wire o2 sensor to four wire sensor

Ben Heidorn b_the_j
Sun Jun 3 04:02:07 UTC 2007

2 and 4 wire sensors are resistors that modify signals sent from the ecm, 1
and 3 wire sensors are galvanic batteries that produce thier own signal. 3
and 4 wire sensors are equiped with heaters. you probably wont find the need
for a heated o2 unless you are going to run headers with the sensor mounted
down on the collector. Do a search for posts in the electrical forum of TGO
by b_the_j and you'll see how i ran mine.