[Diy_efi] MH6211 Processor

James Holland j_holland
Sat Jun 23 23:06:35 UTC 2007

I'm currently attempting to reverse engineer a DSM ECU fitted with an MH6211
processor, this is a Mitsubishi processor in an 84pin PLCC package. The
processor seems to be based on the 68HC11. It has separate address and data
busses similar to a 68HC11K but has a different pinout. I have extracted the
binary image from the EPROM and have disassembled it using DHC11 and a lot
of manual disassembling. I have pretty much got the schematics drawn out
now. I don't currently have a logic analyser but I will be buying/borrowing
one soon. Does anyone have any information on the architecture of this
processor? I can't find anything on the net. I'm looking for a way to tie up
the different code sections with their functions.

TIA

James