[Diy_efi] Megasquirt

Bruce A Bowling bbowling
Mon Mar 12 19:12:51 UTC 2007

Hi James,

I would recommend going to the megamanual site (www.megamanual.com) and spend some time going thru the documentation there. For the software, download MegaTune and/or MegaTunix and run the applications to see how the menus are laid out.

Be warned there is a lot of information on the megamanual site, I would focus on the installation and tuning documents first, since a knowledge on EFI at a basic level is essential for success.

- Bruce