[Diy_efi] GM timing signals

Bill USN-1 scoutii76
Mon Mar 12 20:35:16 UTC 2007

Outstanding!!!

Time to hook my romulator back up!!
I think I even had everyone of those old papers printed before the big crash
couple years ago.
I will have to go back and see what else I missed!!
Hard to find stuff when you move every 3 years.
Thanks Steve

Bill
USN-1

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of Steve Ravet
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 8:48 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Diy_efi] GM timing signals

Actually, I went ahead and posted this article on the twiki.  Look on
the GMECM page under GmecmPapers.

--steve

confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information in any medium.  Thank you.