[Diy_efi] Surface mount

Bevan Weiss kaizen__
Tue Mar 13 00:41:50 UTC 2007

I would very much recommend the LQFP.  Trying to work with the LFCSP is a
bit tough unless you are pretty skilled with a rework station.  Certainly
not something that can just be soldered with your standard pencil tip.

LQFP packages are pretty good for hand soldering.  Not as nice as a through
hole dip.. but then they're generally much better devices, so worth the
extra effort.

Bevan