[Diy_efi] Lambda

Mark Naber rx7mail
Wed Mar 14 12:46:31 UTC 2007

www.1stvwparts.com

You are looking for a sensor for a 1.8T engine. These are found in GTI,
Golf, Jetta, Passats. I'll check and see if I can dig up an exact part
number as I have ordered the same before.

Mark
----- Original Message -----
From: "CARL-OTTO RUSTAD" <carl-otto at usa.net>
To: <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Lambda

Doug!

It must be the post from Neil that you meant.
Here is a copy of his text.

Regards. Carl.

Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:48:30 GMT
From:   Neil <efi_dude at narwani.org>

The sensor is a vw (bosch part #) for the less expensive non ntk sensors.
I ordered one last week for a replacement for my innovate lm-1. It was $52
with tax from Napa. There was somewhere online a bosch sensor could be
shipped for less than $35. VW sensor lists for above 150 at the dealer.
These are a couple of diy kits.

http://techedge.com.au/vehicle/wbo2/builtwb.htm
http://www.airfuelmeter.com/english/