[Diy_efi] is the list down or just quiet?

Mike Yates tmc_mike_yates
Mon May 21 18:52:15 UTC 2007

I'm waiting on new toys to arrive, Then i'll have more stupid
questions than...I usually do...

NIStune mayvery well save my project....check it out if you are
looking for a replacement for romedit or livetune on nissan ecu's

Mike