[Diy_efi] is the list down or just quiet?

Mike niche
Tue May 22 14:26:28 UTC 2007

At 07:00 AM 5/19/07, you wrote:
>Hi  all,
>
>Haven't seen any activity on the list for a while.  I hope that means everybody is out racing!

people seem to want to race me on the streets, my funny twin tyres sticking out the back
attract attention ;)

Regards from

Mike Massen
Network Power Systems
Lab 08 9444 8961
Mb 0438 048961
Perth, Western Australia
* VL/VK & VN/VP/VR GMH Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
* RB30 Skyline/Nissan/VL Milspec ignition drivers with diagnostic features now in economy trials
* Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
* Industrial grade PolyVinyliDeneChloride (PVDC Copolymer) in bulk, the best
  oxygen and water protective barrier you can find for circuit boards.
* Special equipment on offer, 60KVA UPS with large battery cabinet - AUD$12K
Web site under construction   http://niche.iinet.net.au