[Diy_efi] Here's a little micro to build on...

Mike Yates tmc_mike_yates
Tue Sep 4 20:23:15 UTC 2007

Be wary of "space certified" i manufacture satelite and "space"
hardware that's used for heat dissipation, let me tell you what these
puppies move heat like nothing else, thermal uniformity is very easy
for engineers to control nowadays...at least in the satelite
development side. However the vibration/g limits are drastically
higher than any automotive application. So i'd say they are good on
that regard.

Mike