[Diy_efi] [slightly ot] Differential Pressure Measurement gauge, alternatives ?

ian spyro
Thu Sep 6 23:43:13 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 06:32 -0700, Rick McLeod wrote:
> Why not come up w/ an electronic system, one that summarizes the
>  difference of two sensors, one in the manifold and one in the fuel
>  log. This would then allow smoothing to be applied elecrically. For
>  that matter, you could also use a 'expanded' technique to monitor more
>  critially w/ an electronic system.

um. are you assuming I have electronically controlled diesel injection?

My engine has no timing adjustment (at all!) and mechanical injection.
its locked to inject at TDC.

thus no ECU and no fuel tables