[Diy_efi] [slightly ot] Differential Pressure Measurement gauge, alternatives ?

Mike niche
Fri Sep 7 05:54:46 UTC 2007

At 12:38 PM 9/7/07, you wrote:
>> Australia and have our own peculiar dialect since
>> we are flat out like a lizard drinking while looking
>> out for a galah...
>
>Cup of coffee. WTH is galah? ;)

Ping and Grey Parrot like birds, some very smart and can be quite destructive,
Their name is much like the sound they produce, ie Gah-Laaaaah, Gah-Laaah high pitched
etc With a few variations.
In the country they can swarm near lakes and water holes and act like a mob, there are
a few reports of them taking out their aggression on a wooden home and within a few
hours demolishing it, think there were a couple of Australian movies that might even
show that. Some people keep them as pets, they live to 30+ years, need to be treated
gently when young or they will learn how to take the end of your finger off with their
powerful beaks !

Somehow indicative of Australian life I guess ;-)

mike