[Diy_efi] [slightly ot] Differential Pressure Measurement gauge, alternatives ?
Fri Sep 7 16:26:38 UTC 2007
Well i'm in Oz,
Lots of fish and chip shops in UK, you running off refined waste chip oil yet ?
One guy in perth does it here in Western Australia, costs him 17c/litre nett !
RS components head office are in UK, many outlets I expect and farnell as well
I think, saw a USB logger in a catalog last year,
Yes the engine would prob fit in the engine bay of a cadillac circa 1970, pre oil hike
make a good supply for an aircon pump ;-)
I used to live in Southend/Essex, carwardines coffee shop was good back in 1984, that was then...
this is now,
At 12:13 AM 9/8/07, you wrote:
>On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 00:04 +0800, Mike wrote:
>> is there a "Black Box"
>> electronic supplier in USA ?
>I live in the UK :)
>(cmon, how many 1.0 diesels could there be in the US? my entire engine
>probably fits inside the cylinders of a typical US small car...)
>Diy_efi mailing list
>Diy_efi at diy-efi.org
>Main WWW page: http://www.diy-efi.org/diy_efi
Network Power Systems
Lab 08 9444 8961
Mb 0438 048961
Perth, Western Australia
* VL/VK & VN/VP/VR GMH Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
* RB30 Skyline/Nissan/VL Milspec ignition drivers with diagnostic features now in economy trials
* Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
* Industrial grade PolyVinyliDeneChloride (PVDC Copolymer) in bulk, the best
oxygen and water protective barrier you can find for circuit boards.
* Special equipment on offer, 60KVA UPS with large battery cabinet - AUD$12K
Web site under construction http://niche.iinet.net.au
More information about the Diy_efi