[Diy_efi] [slightly ot] Differential Pressure Measurement gauge, alternatives ?

Carter Shore clshore
Sat Sep 8 17:11:20 UTC 2007

Ian,

I've used the DI-194RS, $25 USD, but it's RS-232
(could use an RS-232/USB adaptor?)

http://www.dataq.com/products/startkit/di194rs.htm

Or for $50 USD, there's a USB version DI-148RS.

http://www.dataq.com/products/startkit/di148.htm

Not sure if the software it ships with is LINUX
compatible, but it's quite nice, like a storage
O-scope.

Carter Shore