[Diy_efi] The so called "Noid" lights ?
Mon Sep 10 12:26:27 UTC 2007
At 07:54 PM 9/10/07, you wrote:
>On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 11:46 +0800, Mike wrote:
>> It should therefore be possible to design a "smart" noid light which
>> does the very least such as:-
>Isnt that called a 'scope ?
Show me a man who wants a $20 scope and I'll show you a man who
values pigs over pearls for appearance ;-)
Show me a man who knows how to use and read a scope (DSO) and I'll
show you a man who never has spare time and writes code for the Mars Explorer ;-)
... but I digress...
Network Power Systems
Lab 08 9444 8961
Mb 0438 048961
Perth, Western Australia
* VL/VK & VN/VP/VR GMH Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
* RB30 Skyline/Nissan/VL Milspec ignition drivers with diagnostic features now in economy trials
* Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
* Industrial grade PolyVinyliDeneChloride (PVDC Copolymer) in bulk, the best
oxygen and water protective barrier you can find for circuit boards.
* Special equipment on offer, 60KVA UPS with large battery cabinet - AUD$12K
Web site under construction http://niche.iinet.net.au
More information about the Diy_efi