[Diy_efi] Re: [jyturbo] No drag racing tomorrow - tubo shot -baghhhh!

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover
Wed Sep 12 20:11:14 UTC 2007

In a message dated 9/12/2007 11:47:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tmc_mike_yates at sbcglobal.net writes:

assuming  they were malaysian nothing happened to their  private
parts...

Mike

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:45:30 EDT,  you wrote:

>In a message dated 9/12/2007 5:48:59 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
>niche at iinet.net.au  writes:
>
>haha,  yeah I heard something similar, guys in  Malaysia started up an old
>marine  diesel and it
>sort of  ran ok for several  minutes, then slowed down,  almost stalled,
then
>sped up, started to go
>a bit too fast so they cut the   fuel, it slowed down, then sped up again,
>they look at each  other
>while  checking the fuel valve, then panicked and stuffed a  Kopec bag in
the
>air  inlet, it swallowed
>the bag spat it  out the exhaust, slowed down then sped  up again, they were

>starting to freak out,
>how the f..k could this be and  one  guy finally dropped his pants and sat
on
>the air inlet   !
>

>Yeah, but what did it do to his private  parts?
>
>Scotty from  Hollyweird

Are you implying that because he was Malaysian, he didn't have any private
parts?

Scotty from Hollyweird