[Diy_efi] Runaway turbo diesel?

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com don.broadus
Wed Sep 12 20:16:55 UTC 2007

That kinda settles the question of should I build a dyno cell or just run it on the open floor.

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]On
Behalf Of Mike Yates
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 2:36 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Runaway turbo diesel?

I got a call from a friend from down under the other day yelling about
a blown BBC with like 50 psi of boost and about 90psig (50
differential Pressure) of fuel...any way the injectors started to
puull out on the dyno and the room filled with gas mist. By the time
it was realized what was happening, something sparked, He said it blew
off the steel roof of the dyno room. oops....

I know not related but still humorous,,,atleast from here.

Mike