O.T. other uses for truck bed coating; RE: [Diy_efi] Runaway turbo diesel?

Mike Yates tmc_mike_yates
Thu Sep 13 17:09:54 UTC 2007

i saw them removing it from a nissan TiTan that had factory installed
rhino lining.  they were using an inductive heater on the metal bed to
release the liner in small areas at a time. looked like no fun. I
imagine a heat gun or map gas torch would work for non conductive
materials....but i Don't know for sure.

Mike