[Diy_efi] water injection

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Sat Sep 29 01:35:27 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "ian" <spyro at f2s.com>
To: <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] water injection

> On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 16:11 -0700, Adam Wade wrote:
>> With a naturally aspirated diesel, adding more fuel will cause
>> power to FALL when under 100% load.

> but my diesel _is_ a turbo...

Er, yeah...  But I was answering someone else's comments about getting
more power from a diesel engine.

All the posts in a thread do not necessarily have to revolve tightly
around the initiating point; in fact, they rarely do, IME (going back
to the late 80s and netted dial-in BBSes).

|    Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)     1985 RX-7 GSL-SE (Rex)    |
|    didn't matter what race or class the victims belonged to.  |
|               had come up again." -Kurt Vonnegut              |
|  Motorcycle Fuel Injection Hndbk. - http://tinyurl.com/2v5o97 |