[Diy_efi] Festivus salutations & idle engine power query

Mike niche
Mon Dec 27 21:10:51 UTC 2010

Ah, good point, havent considered that as being significant, do you have an estimate on
how much I might consider 'derating'  the power figure for less efficiency at idle ?

Would 30% be in the ball park ?

Thanks

Mike