[Diy_efi] Audi tuning

Ben P benof1987
Wed Feb 2 12:41:26 UTC 2011

I have a '93 Audi 100 quattro and I'm looking to have a play with it. That's beyond normal intake and exhaust mods anyway. Which kind of points to needing to alter the engine management. Normally if I was faced with this I would be interested in going aftermarket, but the Audi computer has a few things going for it. It interfaces perfectly with the trip computer, it has a torque reduction on shifts feature (and may even control the gearbox, I don't know, yet), it's capable of nearly anything, and it's already installed.

So have any of you re-programmed these computers before? In case you are wondering, the idea would be to turbocharge it. I'm happy with every other aspect of the car aside from the lack of low-mid rpm thrust