[Diy_efi] Megasquirt

Avery Nisbet anisbet
Sun Feb 20 01:32:14 UTC 2011

It is very hard to call ether of these projects fully open source.  Im
still waiting for a project that applies the GPL to everything both
hardware and software.

At one time you could download the board and the software from VEMS
without any NDA.
I think the old board that could not control a Wideband is there
somewhere if you dig.  I have not been following that project much in
the last three years or so.

I would also like a project to use a more modern MCU maybe an ARM or something.

-Avery