[Diy_efi] sorry + list on holiday ?

Aaron aaron
Wed Jan 12 13:18:26 UTC 2011

It?s quiet, very quiet, almost too quiet.

So I feel the need to share a recent story.

This past year I help tune a Holley Commander 950 put on a 78 GMC motorhome with a 403 Olds  engine.

I was impressed with the way it ran.

But the customer was not.

He has come back to the shop owner I was helping and complained about the power level at take off.

Seems he keeps spinning the tires leaving the stop light.

He ask if we could de-tune his motorhome.

????

De-tune a MOTORHOME !

Now that?s now a phrase I thought I?d be saying.