[Diy_efi] Computer swap

Larry J. Hearold Jr. lhearold
Thu Jan 27 13:02:55 UTC 2011

Check this web site. They may have some info you can use.

http://www.jagsthatrun.com/

Larry J. Hearold Jr.
260 Merriam Ave.
Leominster, MA 01453
978.537.2898
lhearold at micro-consultants.com

Outgoing email and attachments scanned for viruses by AVGFree, Ver 2011

***NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state laws and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Unauthorized forwarding, copying, printing, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.