[Diy_efi] Computer swap

Avery Nisbet anisbet
Mon Jan 31 05:41:22 UTC 2011

Hey John,  Please use "reply to all" when working with the list. They
have been having a problem with the list settings.

What does comp mean?  Is it the Competition edition?

I remember the crossfire intake was used on some 350 powered C3
Vettes.  I did not know it was available in the Z28 on a 305 engine.

I don't know what ECM this system used. Can you find the service
number on the ECM?
This pic has an example.  I think you can find the ECM behind glove box.
http://www.rowand.net/shop/tech/images/GMTPIComputer1227727Pictures003.jpg

I think the 8th digit of your Vin number may be the engine code. Can
you give us that too?

-Avery