[Diy_efi] Fast updating (20Hz) GPS receivers for track

Jay Rabe jayrabe
Sun Jul 17 03:34:43 UTC 2011

Im not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but it has some info
on 5hz vs 10hz gps receivers.
http://trackmaster.trackaroo.com/forums/-/message_boards/message/43468theres
one post that says a bunch of the 10hz receivers are really 5hz and
interpolate to make them 10hz, no idea the validity of that claim but might
want to check it out quick before you go nuts hunting a 20hz down. (maybe
more interpolation bs or something to look out for.)
  The GPS receiver is bluetooth that they're talking about,
http://www.qstarz.com/GPS_products.htm you might find some more info there.