[Diy_efi] Fast updating (20Hz) GPS receivers for track

Avery Nisbet anisbet
Mon Jul 18 18:24:28 UTC 2011

Yup a max232 chip and antenna with an SMA connector and it should be
good to go.   LM7805 like 3.3v regulator would be needed too but those
are cheap.

It has configurable baud and sample speed so it should hook right up
to the motec after using a Max232 chip. It also has two serial ports I
assume they can both be configured as outputs so you could hook it up
to to DAQ's if you wanted to.

-Avery