[Diy_efi] Need professional help

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Fri Jun 17 13:16:14 UTC 2011

Hi,  I'm Bill and I'm a Car-a-holic.  I am now admitting I need
professional help :-)

Seriously,  I do.  I am involved with a company designing a variable
valve actuation system with controls somewhat similar to EFI.  We are
looking for professional firmware developers to staff the project. This
is a real project, slated for production in 2013,  with a real company
and real funding.  We're located in central Connecticut and willing to
help with relocation, travel expenses, ect.

Experience we're looking for - Embedded C, Codewarrior, MPC5554, eTPU,
CAN (Vector tools especially) technical writing (requirements &
specifications).  Mix any or all of the above with some DIY-EFI
experience and you're pretty much in.

Contact me directly for details.

Thanks,

Bill