[Diy_efi] Megasquirt

Fred Cooke fred.cooke
Tue Mar 1 00:03:28 UTC 2011

Not really! I think Bruce is a top bloke, just one that has made some bad
decisions, at times. My ex-girlfriends mother was like that :-)

As for nothing particularly useful, is that a joke? OLV is wonderful! Try
it! :-)

http://stuff.fredcooke.com/4and1.sync.on.all.events.png
http://stuff.fredcooke.com/StillNeedZoom.png
http://stuff.fredcooke.com/high.res.4and1.cas.la.trace.png