[Diy_efi] forum and calculating sequential injection time

Mike niche
Tue May 17 21:19:58 UTC 2011

mmm, I wonder if the earlier injection time takes advantage of build up against the hot inlet valve
for some vapourisation... sounds interesting and yes big difference in CO - what about NOx though
and was that idle fully warmed up or was there a cold enrichment - even then CO is nicely low :-)

Whats the engine coolant temp, re thermostat or check on a datalogger.temp sensor ?

Have I missed something, what are you using to control the injectors and ignition timing, is it
one of those GM modules that can be hacked /reprogrammed or some Megasquirt type thingie, or other
custom, just curious and sorry if I missed something late night 5am here and too much red whine,
so I sleep well without being anxious about my heart rate's PWM or equivalent biochem control system <sigh>

tah

off to sleep, all the best, more info - any pics, a picture paints a 1000 words... so more pics more wurds, thanks

Mike