[Diy_efi] [off topic] performance meter app

Ben P benof1987
Mon Nov 7 18:17:25 UTC 2011

What's FOSS?

And I just thought of another advanced feature I could implement waaay down the track. Most android phones appear to have in built compasses. With a direction input you can also have a yaw sensor and with enough calculation, filtering, and the like, a track map can be drawn. I know this from using motec software. Although that is beyond what I currently desire...

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 19:03:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] [off topic] performance meter app
From: fred.cooke at gmail.com
To: benof1987 at hotmail.com

Ben, I'd like to see the source code on github.com! And licensed appropriately. If you want to charge for it, why the hell not! You could dual license and do just that perfectly legally. GPL for public use, do whatever you want if you own the copyright. Just write it 100% yourself to achieve that. Or use MIT (though that allows others to sell it too) or get copyright assignment from contributors. My 2c. My wife has a droid and I'll test it for you if it's FOSS, but not if it's not.

Regards,
Fred.