[Diy_efi] AUJP Prom

Ashley Wagner a.wagner2
Wed Feb 29 17:29:38 UTC 2012

You will need a copy of CATS or TunerPro software to change the
values or burn a new PROM, an intronics or moates chipburner and
emulator and   datalogging software.  I think TunerPro has the
funcionality for datalogging the TPI systems. WIN ALDL is good for
TBI systems. Look into these to see which system works for you. I use
WIN ALDL when datalogging TBI and CATS to change the values in the
PROM for TBI systems.  You may need a wideband O2 sensor setup to get
worthwhile O2 data Innovate is the system I use.