[Diy_efi] Seeing if I can post for the first time..... Mark

BNRVL at aol.com BNRVL
Wed Jul 4 00:28:48 UTC 2012

Hello David where are you ...???  any closer to Alabama ..??

Tim and i looked at a 1951 Mercury project last week ..it is sitting on a
1979 Olds 98 Chassis ..and runs with 45,000 mile on engine ..can be a daily
driver in 6 months or so  .

Where can i research the 1994 Ford-Mercury engines ..as my 94 Merc engine
locked up last month and we got another one installed last week but no
performance figgures yet ...it drives OK ..but got to get myspeed metert mileage
 fixxed so can gather miles per gallon on it .  I do not think the 98 ever
got 30 mpg hiwayy and can not be made to do so either ..  and wondered
about putting a 289 Ford 94 model engine in it of changed to a Ford Chassis
...Whatcha think

Hot here  100 last 10 NO RAIN in sight ...

Have a nice 4 th of July wherever you may be ..looking forward to saeeing
you again ...Truck still is a Barn Burner ...WOW   how it goes  ...!!

Thanks

Bob

In a message dated 2/27/2010 8:35:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,