[Diy_efi] DIY coil on plug igniter boxes?

BNRVL at aol.com BNRVL
Fri May 25 21:28:38 UTC 2012

Any one have back issues of How To Street Rodder articles ...?...I  need
following prints ...Please send to me

1.May 93 ..page 122..Cruise control
2. July 93...p. 195 Alternator rebuild
3. Nov. 93 ..p. 1345..Tranny Swap

Also unknown article issue ...84 Vette to 37 Chevy ..Disc Brakes ...need
these i prints ...can you help ..???

Thanks

Bob
_bnrvl at aol.com_ (mailto:bnrvl at aol.com)

In a message dated 7/15/2010 3:04:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,