[Diy_efi] Microcontroller based Auto Related Projects

Alan To toalan
Fri Nov 2 02:20:49 UTC 2012

Ti had a sale on their stellaris launchpads recently,
https://estore.ti.com/Stellaris-LaunchPad.aspx, I picked up two of them
for $5 each. The normal $13 price is still a great deal. I suppose TI
went out of their way and made the development tools free and easy to
use to go along with their launchpads, but I do not know first hand as I
have not got the hardware yet. There is a small community offering
arduino like shields for the launchpad.