[Diy_efi] Hacking Holset Turbo?

Fred Cooke fred.cooke
Fri Nov 2 09:04:14 UTC 2012

One of the guys on the DIYEFI.org team is working on that in his spare
time, I think he has some posts near the end of this thread:

http://forum.diyefi.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=199

Otherwise, the guy who provided those pictures runs that turbo on his DSM
using a vacuum controlled setup, much like the VNT stuff on many modern
diesels.

Enjoy :-)

Fred.