[Diy_efi] Microcontroller based Auto Related Projects

Mike niche
Fri Nov 16 01:17:33 UTC 2012

Ah np, I see the issue, its just we get odd ppls asking efi questions re parts they need
for existing production cars as if we are parts suppliers and want links and often those ppl also
are annoymous, so one gets easily put off if you dont have a name and havent seen any
emails from you before and I've been here years... bit frustrating and
esp for me as I am into demographics having worked for a PI years ago and keep up
with the 'psychology of deception' and other fringe technical sociological issues. btw: My
engineering thesis in 1982 was efi with integrated transmission control, currently getting a
1972 ford escort ready for my son but with twin down draught carbs.
Will shove EFI into that a bit later, as in, will leave the carbs and have it run on both, primarily
as my 20 year old wants as much get up and go as possible, might build an air motion
transformer in later, have 5 different micro development kits but commercial work on at
present. its now 9am here, have been up since 6pm last night, obviously need some sleep...

useful link btw, didnt know these guys at all,
this list has been pretty quiet for a couple of years but only in the last 3 weeks or so the
list server has been configed differently so its a bit more active though other members prob
asleep right now :-)
cheers for now
Mike