[Diy_efi] keeping electronics cool

Buck Williams buckwill33
Thu Nov 1 01:04:29 UTC 2012

my 1966 chevrolet impala supersport SS427 wi/ one the very first electronic ignitions had the ign amp right in front under the hood latch in front of the radiator,,

From: aaron at creativeoverdrive.com
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:55:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] keeping electronics cool

During my time at Honda R&D, the FI-AT ECU moved to the engine bay.
Imagine my surprise when I was TOLD to make a water splash shield for a waterproof ECU.
The answer as to why, ?We can?t trust it actual waterproof.?

Honda Ridgeline.
Passenger side, in front of the wheel house.

And Yes, I am VERY SORRY about the Element.