[Diy_efi] Possible change to Reply-To: field in list messages

Brian Koontz brian
Fri Oct 12 02:14:43 UTC 2012

All--

I am considering changing the Reply-To: field for messages from the
list to point back to the server, rather than the sender.  There have
been some concerns that traffic on the list suffers due to private
believe a mailing list should cater to those who can't figure out how
to reply privately to a list message.

But I don't want to rock the boat too much in my new position as list
admin, so I'm throwing this out there.  If there's not much in the way
of dissension, I will institute the change in about a week.

  --Brian