[Diy_efi] Possible change to Reply-To: field in list messages

Steven Donegan donegan
Fri Oct 12 12:56:40 UTC 2012

Totally opposed - OK, I'm not but there had to be at least one :-)

Works for me - make it so :-)

____________
Steven Donegan
SSCC/NORC Life Member, Car #86
www.sscc.us

--- On Fri, 10/12/12, Brian Koontz <brian at pongonova.net> wrote:

From: Brian Koontz <brian at pongonova.net>
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Possible change to Reply-To: field in list messages
To: bhu678 at gmail.com
Cc: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Date: Friday, October 12, 2012, 12:45 PM

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 01:37:57AM -0400, bhu678 at gmail.com wrote:
> Change it now, and let's get the list going again.? Don't think you're
> going to find anyone who wants it to stay silent the way it has been.

I probably won't be able to wait a week, don't worry!? But let me give
it a day or two, see if there's anyone who religiously against such a
chance.? I'd want them to at least be able to register their
disagreement.

On another note:? I'm trying to get access to the webpages from Bruce
so I can do some maintenance there as well, plus I've been hosting a
mirror of Ludis' excellent web pages on my site that I'd like to
migrate over to the diy-efi site as well.? I do know there are several
dead links on the web pages, so I'd ask that if you find any, please
send them to me offline so as not to clutter up the list.

I have more stuff maintenance-wise to talk about, but I won't bog you
all down with that all at once.

BTW, I'm personally a big fan of mailing lists, so whatever I can do
to make this list better just let me know.

? --Brian