[Diy_efi] Projects

Bill Hamilton scoutii76
Fri Oct 12 15:02:45 UTC 2012

I inject everything from IH- International Harvester, some AMC and some Studebaker. The forgotten ones! They need all the help they can get.I've done all of the IH with TBI and now moving on to MPFI on the 1/2 V8-4cyl. Then on to the old IH 6cyl with MPFI and turbo.I have an Innocenti (Italian Mini) 1275cc running a 7747 single TBI and DIS. Some day it may go MPFI also.Also playing with the old caddy sequential for an IH 304 MPFI and possible turbo. Too many projects, not enough time. Bill