[Diy_efi] List

Mike niche
Sun Oct 14 06:14:33 UTC 2012

Ah great, its working already :-)
I also have an escort 1972, 1600cc kent motor currently for my 20yr old it has a twin down
draught progressive carby but will have injectors drilled into the existing inlet manifold,
also got of those fuel jet cutoff devices so it wont consume fuel on de-accel etc. Though
my son is busy doing 3rd yr chem eng and I'm busy self employed freelance electronic
engineer who recently did a post graduate in food science, so its all go !
Glad the list is big, it does mean a little more noise this way but I think we are bunch
of mature slobs who wont go off the deep end ;-)  (Too often)
Thanks
Mike
PS: One of the more common issues re western diets is copper deficiency
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_in_health