[Diy_efi] Projects

Fred Cooke fred.cooke
Fri Oct 19 13:21:27 UTC 2012

Bill,

DeuceEFI is Andy's nick on the forum, and I guess maybe future company? His
board is called Jaguar and is his implementation of a FreeEMS hardware
design. It's suited to GM DIS and Ford EDIS systems with only logic level
ignition outputs (not suitable for correctly driving typical Darlington
ignitors). It's a compact and easy to build design with good protection and
versatile use options. I'm quite fond of it despite the niche nature of it
:-)

I've posted on this list about FreeEMS in the past, but didn't get much
response. There is plenty of scattered messy information available about
it, start at these jump points:

http://freeems.org
http://forum.diyefi.org/viewforum.php?f=19
http://www.facebook.com/FreeEMS
http://www.youtube.com/user/diyefi

Regards,

Fred (FreeEMS founder, firmware author, team lead, mentor, etc, etc)