[Diy_efi] Oldest electronic diesel cheap car ?

Bill & Janet Washington washfam
Fri Oct 19 23:52:50 UTC 2012

Some of the late Peugeot 505 Diesels had an
electronic injection, but I am not sure if it was
the pump or the injectors or both.
I have seen it mentioned as one of the available
options, but without any detail, and none of them
came to Australia as far as I am aware.....
however there may have been some go to the USA....

Bill