[Diy_efi] Oldest electronic diesel cheap car ?

Avery Nisbet anisbet
Sat Oct 20 23:07:39 UTC 2012

VW had the common rail stuff in the US in 08.  They were shipping it else
were a few years earlier. We needed to goto ultra low sulfer blend in 07 so
no passenger diesel here that year. Nearly every thing else in the early
2000's besides VW had it if it needed to pass a modern emissions
standard(western Europe mostly).

-Avery