[Diy_efi] TPI Question

Mike Fisher mfisher
Tue Oct 23 03:33:51 UTC 2012

Alright guys, to add to this conversation....  I found my old 1227165 ECM
and ABWT MAF memcal.  Here is my next question on this one.  Can these be
reprogrammed to the latest MAF code?  And can it be programmed for gears,
manual shift, etc?  I am just not sure what my options are.  Since I am not
sure what mods have been done with this engine I am using, it may just be
better to use a MAF setup since it will adjust better without having to be
fine tuned as much.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Brian Koontz <brian at pongonova.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 08:37:18PM -0700, Bill Hamilton wrote:
> >
> > ATSN shows as 1990 3.1 auto16197128 ecmI have an excell spread sheet
> > on binderplanet. I think it was originally on Moates before his
> > crash.
>
> It's probably the same one.  I should work on getting all that data
> online in a format that's updatable, because my copy has all sorts of
> little notations and whatnot.
>
>   --Brian

Mike Fisher
Network Administrator
Southeast Kansas Education Service Center
http://helpdesk.greenbush.org
(620) 724-6281

This message is from the Southeast Kansas Education Service Center. This
message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential
and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) and entity named above as the recipient of the message. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has
been addressed to you in error, please notify the sender immediately. We
ask that you please delete this message, and do not deliver, distribute or
copy the message or any attachments. Thank you.