[Diy_efi] Off Topic: Car sound and heat insulation

William Henning whenning1
Fri Oct 26 13:18:20 UTC 2012

I watch some of those build shows on TV and the 4x4 guys use spray in truck
bedliner alot.  A popular one is Lizard Skin, http://www.lizardskin.com/.
The stuff is suppose to be pretty tough and would work well on the floors
and since it is a spray apply would work well in hard to reach areas.  Hope
this helps.