[Diy_efi] Microcontroller based Auto Related Projects

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Wed Oct 31 12:41:14 UTC 2012

The operating voltage is not a significant decision factor when choosing
an automotive microprocessor.  The MPC5554 we are using has a 1.3 volt
core and 3.3 volt I/O.  It is an awesome  automotive microprocessor,
but the array of peripherals and registers would be a bit daunting for
the uninitiated.

Best,

Bill